Fixed nav bar (agent press)

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Fixed nav bar (agent press)

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

internets
    Participant

Hello,

I want to add a fixed nav bar to my website: http://www.tetraproperties.com

I added the following code to #subnav

#subnav {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    z-index: 999;
    }

The navbar is now in a fixed position but I have lost my drop down menus. If you roll over “contact us” you should get a drop down menu. How do I get them working again?

http://www.tetraproperties.com

anitac
    Participant

Did you select Fancy Dropdowns from when you checked the box for Sub Nav under Genesis > Theme Settings?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

internets
    Participant

Yes, fancy dropdowns are enabled. The dropdowns only disappeared after I set a fixed position. They were working before.

anitac
    Participant

I was able to duplicate your code in Firebuy on the demo and it works. On your’s I see an element that says “display:none;”. Look in your stylesheet to see if you have that somewhere in your subnav css.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

internets
    Participant

Right you are! I set display:visible and it works now. I never changed this variable so it must be set as default. Odd..

anitac
    Participant

Oh, glad that worked for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.