Focus 2.0.1 – Non-Responsive

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Focus 2.0.1 – Non-Responsive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  albertoluza 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stacijansma
    Participant

I’ve uploaded and customized Focus 2.0. Then realized that Focus 2.0.1 is available. I uploaded the new version because I want the “landing” template to be included – which it is now :) However – I lost the responsiveness to the website – any advise on how to fix?

Site: http://cherivalentine.com/

Thanks in advance!

Anita
    Participant

Not sure of the responsive coding, but you can use FTP and just copy the landing page template from 2.0.1 to your 2.0 folder and it will work.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Robin
    Participant

It looks like all of the responsive code in your css file has been deleted–everything after the gravity forms styling is gone (the alternate colors and the responsive parts).

I do the best I can with what I’ve got. (say hey on twitter)

stacijansma
    Participant

Well that would explain it. I used DupeFree Pro to compare my 2.0 to my 2.0.1 I bet that’s when I lost part of it. I didn’t even think about that. Thanks :)

albertoluza
    Participant

A couple of weeks ago I redesigned my blog. I was using a free theme and now I am using the Focus theme. Unfortunately the responsive feature does not seem to be working. Does anyone have any idea why? Thanks in advance for your help!

Site: thatsweetsound.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.