Focus Menu Nav Bar – don't need bullets!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Focus Menu Nav Bar – don't need bullets!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

rocketgirl
    Participant

Somehow, i am getting a bullet item, prior to my nav tabs in my menu.  My dilema, i find the source for the bullets, but am unsure where i change is in Editor. I appreciate any direction offered!

Thanks! Mary

This is the code i find in firebug:
    <div id=”subnav”>

<div class=”wrap”>

<ul id=”menu-kwg-navbar” class=”menu genesis-nav-menu menu-secondary superfish sf-js-enabled”>

<li id=”menu-item-187″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom current-menu-ancestor current-menu-parent menu-item-187″> 

<a href=”#” class=”sf-with-ul”>
    <ul class=”sub-menu” style=”display: block; visibility: visible;”></li>

<li id=”menu-item-200″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-200″>

<a href=”#” class=”sf-with-ul”>
    <ul class=”sub-menu” style=”display: none; visibility: hidden;”></li>

<li id=”menu-item-199″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-199″>
    <li id=”menu-item-195″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-195″>
    <li id=”menu-item-196″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-196″>
    <li id=”menu-item-197″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-197″>
    <li id=”menu-item-201″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-201″>
    <li id=”menu-item-198″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-198″>
    <li id=”menu-item-194″ class=”menu-item menu-item-type-custom menu-item-object-custom menu-item-194″>

</ul>

</div>

AC
    Blocked

Please post a link to your website so we can take a look at the code. Thanks!

rocketgirl
    Participant

I finally figured it out. Thanks so much for responding.

Amesbury
    Participant

How did you get rid of them? I’m trying the same.

http://www.rebeccaamesbury.com

AC
    Blocked

At Amesbury, I don’t see the menu on yours so I can view the code to assist you. If you want me to take a look add it there. I also see you have an error on your blogs. Either post back here or if you need some offline assistance, feel free to email me on my website.

Amesbury
    Participant

Sorry Anitac, I’ve put the menu back up now. For some reason they sit vertical instead of horizontal as on the demo. I see the error too, but not sure why or how to fix.

http://www.rebeccaamesbury.com

AC
    Blocked

How did you add that in there because I see some strange suckerfish code. You need to activate the Primary Navigation in the Genesis > Theme Settings. Then create a Menu under Appearance > Menu and allocate that menu to the Primary.

Amesbury
    Participant

That’s exactly what I did. I went to Genesis – Theme Settings and enabled the primary menu, then went to menus and built one called Main with one page and a few categories.

I don’t know what suckerfish code is, but I love the way it sounds!

AC
    Blocked

Email me on my website, use the contact box. I want to send you a link so I can take a look at your website remotely from here.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.