Focus Pro bug on Lumia 920 Windows Phone

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Focus Pro bug on Lumia 920 Windows Phone

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Ronz
    Participant

I am Apple Mac all the way except for my new Lumia 920 Windows Phone which I am loving so far.

The Focus Pro theme seems to have a bug that my Lumia phone has revealed….. on my home page (www dot robward dot org) I have a number of URLs that are quite long and they are appearing outside the border of the mobile web page. As a results the page does not fit nicely to the screen.

I guess this will apply to all mobile devices with small screens…..

So, can the over-running text be hidden…?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Susan. Reason: not a forum bug or suggestion
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Susan. Reason: not a forum bug or suggestion
    http://www.robward.org

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Unfortunately there’s not a great way to fix that issue, except to use anchor text instead of the URLs themselves. Genesis will wrap words based on screen size, but since a URL is considered one word, they’ll just kind of hang off the side like that.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.