focus theme-change active font color on menu bar

Community Forums Forums General Discussion focus theme-change active font color on menu bar

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sugarbeatbc 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

sugarbeatbc
    Participant

Morning,
    I’m hoping that someone can tell me what I’m doing wrong with this issue. I’m trying to change the active font color in http://ryderotica.com so that it is black. The “home” label is black the but other ones are a greyish color. I’ve gone through all the forum suggestions and I’ve looked at it in Firebug, but the changes that I’ve made are still not changing the color. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Barb

http://ryderotica.com

anitac
    Participant

When I activate the tab Book Soup – it does turn Black and it is the active color and the others are grey. Did you figure this out already?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sugarbeatbc
    Participant

Not yet. I would like the font always black never that grey color. Any suggestions?

anitac
    Participant

I am confused. You said the “active font”. I take that to mean when that tab is active it’s black. Are you just saying you want all of the tabs to be black whether it’s the active tab or not? If so, change it here:

[css].focus-gray .menu a, .focus-gray .menu li.right, .focus-gray .menu li.right a, .focus-gray #header .menu a {
    color: #888888;
    }[/css]

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

sugarbeatbc
    Participant

Thank you so much! It looks beautiful!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘focus theme-change active font color on menu bar’ is closed to new replies.