Font Will Not Bold

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Font Will Not Bold

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Neff 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kim
    Participant

I am using the Creative Burst theme and I am working in an Events plugin. I have a section where some of the headers should be bold but they are not showing up bold. For instance, here we have the location bold: <strong>Location:</strong>, however it does not show up bold as can be seen here: event.

I don’t get it…..crazy.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Kim.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Kim.

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

Can you take off the maintenance mode and let us know when done?

Kim
    Participant

Sorry! Done.

Kim
    Participant

On a very unrelated note…I just logged into my web site to take it out of maintenance mode and I see this on the dashboard: “ERROR: The themes directory is either empty or doesn’t exist. Please check your installation.”

What on earth?

I went to Appearance > Themes and my theme is there and is showing up properly. I have no idea what this means or what happened. It wasn’t like that last night. But, my theme has REALLY big text next to the thumbnail of the theme that says:

“Creative Burst Child Theme Theme URI: http://thepixelista.com/themes/creative-burst/ Description: Creative Burst is a one or two column child theme created for the Genesis Framework with a custom look to the home page as well as a custom porfolio page layout. Author: The Pixelista Author URI: http://thepixelista.com/ Version: 2.0.0 Tags: aqua, turquoise, orange, yellow, pink, green, gray, white, one-column, two-columns, three-columns, left-sidebar, right-sidebar, fixed-width, custom-background, custom-header, custom-menu, full-width-template, sticky-post, theme-options, threaded-comments, responsive, mobile Template: genesis Template Version: 1.8 License: GNU General Public License v2.0 (or later) License URI: http://www.opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php

All that was NEVER there before. Nuts!

David Neff
    Participant

Kim,

Would you mind if I go in and take a look?

Kim
    Participant

I don’t mind since the site is still under construction. How would you propose we do that? Should I set you up as a user temporarily?

David Neff
    Participant

Set me up as a temporary user with full admin features. Email me at dneff@davidneff.biz

David Neff
    Participant

Kim, I got the login, can you contact me with your e mail address and we can meet up on Skype? Thanks

David Neff
    Participant

Kim,

I went in to reset the theme. What happened was when loading the theme whether it was through FTP or the admin page, it did not load correctly. Please delete the files that you have in the themes section for the template and try and re-install.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.