Footer – can't get widget areas to stack on Iphone – Metro

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Footer – can't get widget areas to stack on Iphone – Metro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 12 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

computerkitten
    Participant

Not sure why the widget areas are not stacking in the Footer for the Iphone.  Content is colliding into one another.  Its the Metro Theme.

Website is here:

http://tinyurl.com/blgu2rc

Anyone?

Thank You,

CK

http://metro, responsive, widget

anitac
    Participant

You need to add the widget areas to the @media mobile CSS area and set the widths to 100%. I just ran into this on another theme I am doing custom work on.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

computerkitten
    Participant

Thanks for writing.  Are you saying I should add to the mobile only section, (Iphone), the following:

.footer-widgets-1 {

width: 100%;

}

And then add this to the other footer widget areas too (.footer-widgets-2 & 3)?

Thanks for clarifying!

CK

anitac
    Participant

Yes, try that. Mobile is a beast. Any action you want your website to perform or look like in mobile needs to be done under the @media CSS of your style.css sheet.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.