Footer Widgets Have content but not showing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Footer Widgets Have content but not showing

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  John 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CreativeKristi
    Participant

My client’s site had some text widgets in the footer when I installed and she moved them out of the footer for the sidebar. She is trying to add a text widget back in and nothing is showing up. I added some widget to the footer widget areas and still nothing showing. Any ideas?

She’s on the latest Genesis with the Vintage Child theme.

Her link is: http://www.accidentallygreen.com

I work at Creative Kristi Designs
    I play at Creative Kristi
    Affordable. Beautiful. Personal. Custom. Design for everyone.

Ozzy
    Participant

has she put widgets in the first widget? they tend to not display if there’s nothing there…

AC
    Blocked

I am using Firebug and I don’t see anything in the Footer areas. Please drag some text and add titles to those areas so I can look again.

CreativeKristi
    Participant

Yes there are at least 2 widgets (with content) in each of the 3 footers. I know they do not display if nothing is in them–I wouldn’t have asked the question if I hadn’t already placed images and text and then not have it shown up.  Hence why I said:

She is trying to add a text widget back in and nothing is showing up. I added some widget to the footer widget areas and still nothing showing.

I work at Creative Kristi Designs
    I play at Creative Kristi
    Affordable. Beautiful. Personal. Custom. Design for everyone.

John
    Participant

CreativeKristi,

You’re getting some script errors on that site: one from the SiteMeter and another from the wibiya canvasbar. Try disabling those and see if your footer widgets make an appearance.

John

John Sundberg | blackhillswebworks.com
    A WordPress developer’s toolbox: Firebug | WordPress Codex | Google ;)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.