Forums and Subscriptions not showing in profile

Community Forums Forums Forum Bugs and Suggestions Forums and Subscriptions not showing in profile

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  wendycholbi 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wendycholbi
    Participant

I added a handful of forum threads to my Favorites, and when I’m in one of those threads, there is a label on the top right of the thread that states “This topic is one of your favorites”, but when I visit my favorites (either by clicking the word “favorites” in that text, or by visiting my profile and choosing “Favorites,” I see “You currently have no favorite topics.”

I’ve also subscribed to several threads, but my profile says I have no topic subscriptions.

I know email notifications are working because I have received emails notifying me of a reply in a topic to which I’ve subscribed.

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Susan

It seems to be an issue that a number of users are experiencing.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Marc

Hi Wendy,

Same issue here. Just tested it by marking this thread as a favorite.  Then checked under my Profile > Favorites and observe “You currently have no favorite topics.”

wendycholbi
    Participant

Yep, it’s still happening. This particular thread now appears in both my Favorites and my Subscriptions (presumably because I started it) but none of the other threads that I mark as Favorites appear there.

I’ll continue to subscribe to threads via email to make sure I don’t miss replies (since I know that does work), but it would be really nice to be able to catch up on threads I’m watching from within the forum, instead of having to go to my email inbox (like just about everyone else I know, I already get too many emails, and I don’t want to lose track of the emails relating to my forum activity).

I love WordPress, Genesis, and the Prose child theme (my complete guide to using Prose is here: SiteSetupKit.com). Say hi on Twitter: @wendycholbi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.