Front page blank when on your latest posts

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Front page blank when on your latest posts

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  azparis 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

azparis
    Participant

I’ve just installed a child theme on Genesis, and when I change the front page from a static page to your latest posts, it’s blank.  Can anyone help?

http://www.thegirlcreative.com

http://www.thegirlcreative.com

braddalton
    Participant

Looks like you fixed it as i can see your posts on the home page.

azparis
    Participant

Brad,

ive got it to show posts on front page but only by setting my front page to a static page(home). If I switch it to ‘your latest posts’, the page goes blank with a sidebar on left column. I’m not sure why….. Also, the “older posts” link goes nowhere so I’m sure I’m just missing a setting somewhere….why aren’t latest posts showing when I set it to Your Latest Posts?!?!

braddalton
    Participant

Its probably something really simple.

Did you change any code in any files or install a plugin recently?

azparis
    Participant

I did customize this template, so I’m sure I’ve done something…..but this was like this out of the box….the first thing I tried to change was showing posts on the home page.  I’ve no clue what I’ve done…..I feel like it’s something simple as well….and all related since the older posts aren’t showing either…..when you click older posts it just takes you to the same home page.  I’ve got something not set right….and the fist post isn’t showing in full….so it’s all related to something wrong I’ve done

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.