full page featured image

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks full page featured image

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  roballred 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

roballred
    Participant

Hey all,

I use streamline 2 child theme and on one site more than a year ago I was able to get the featured image to be full sized across my post that is full page layout.

http://eastvalleyguide.com/aspen-physical-therapy/

I am trying to do this again on another site but cannot figure out how I got it to do it. When I upload the image and set it as featured post it points it to a smaller version made by wordpress. Any suggestions? I cannot find any code that has been change or anything in the css that would make this happen.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

braddalton
    Participant

roballred
    Participant

Its weird I have one instance of streamline theme that has the featured images able to be 960 wide when the post is in full page layout and another instance of word press with same theme which will not let me make featured image that large.  The functions.php files are the same (i used a diff tool to check). I don’t remember what i did to get the first site to do it so i can get the second one to behave the same way. At this point its more of a quest to find out how the first one is doing it than to find another way of doing it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.