Full Size Image in Attachment Page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Full Size Image in Attachment Page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Carl D
    Participant

Hello

I’m trying to set up a site, using the Backcountry Theme. I want to be able to load a gallery, and have the attachment pages display the full size image, not a medium size image that links, with Lightbox, to the full size image. I can’t find out how to do this. When I switch to Twenty Twelve, it works correctly. Also, using Twenty Twelve, the attachment page then has links to the next and previous image in the gallery, which is nice. Ideally, I’d like to have a link to <- previousimage,  ^return to thumbnails^, and  ->nextimage.

For starters, though, I would like to have the attachment page for an uploaded image display the full size image, not the medium size one. What it’s doing right now is keeping the displayed image under a certain width, as vertical images, less than 500px wide, are displaying as full size files, while horizontals, at 750px wide, are being reduced to the medium size file.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Cheers

Carl

SoZo

This should help

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.