Full-width navigation and footer in background of Balance

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Full-width navigation and footer in background of Balance

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

krystyn
    Participant

I’m trying to use the Balance theme, but achieve some looks of full-width. It looks fine in firefox, however, in chrome the navigation bar cuts off at 1413px (background) as well as the footer (lightgrey) background when you scroll to the right. However, the image is 3000px wide.

I can’t debug in firefox, and I’ve tried the chrome developer, but I don’t see where the 1413 is coming from to kill it and go to appear full-width.

http://radiantimagesphotography.com/new/

I’m sure it’s a auto margin issue somewhere, I just can’t find it.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  krystyn. Reason: clarification
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  krystyn. Reason: clarification

SoZo

You shouldn’t be able to scroll right. Anytime you can there is an issue somewhere. In this case it’s the negative left/right margin applied to #home-featured

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

krystyn
    Participant

Thank you! I thought I had fixed that previously! That’s what I get for thinking.

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Full-width navigation and footer in background of Balance’ is closed to new replies.