Full width navigation bar in Prose

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Full width navigation bar in Prose

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  krystyn 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

krystyn
    Participant

Is there a way to make one of the navigation bars in Prose full-width? I’ve looked for tutorials and haven’t found anything for what I’m looking for.

Any suggestions?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  krystyn.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  krystyn.
    http://kidsrulenyc.com/

David Chu
    Participant

Hi,
    In the demo, they go all the way across the basic page layout. Would you like one that goes all the way across the whole page?

If that’s what you’d like, it can definitely be done, but there’s some CSS work involved. Geek required. :-) The general idea would be to make the BODY and “wrap ID” to go all the way across. Then you’d need to address the “wrap classes” on other large page elements one-by-one to get the regular layout width.

It’s the exact same procedure I’d use for any Genesis theme really, but no magic quick fix that I know of. Not a large task for a CSS geek, but for a non-coder, probably very difficult.

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

krystyn
    Participant

Yes, I’d want them to go all the way across the page (isn’t that what full-width is considered). I’m pretty decent at CSS, just wasn’t sure in Prose because there are two places to edit CSS which place would be best.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.