Full width Slider and IDXBroker Widget

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Full width Slider and IDXBroker Widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RealtyCandy 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

provirtualassistant
    Participant

Hi,

I haven’t used AgentPress since the switch from the old forum to the new one and, wow, has there been changes!!!

I found this site that looks EXACTLY like I want mine to look – with the full width single image in the slider section with the IDXBroker widget to the right:  http://www.clarkrealestate.org/   I have attempted to look at this site’s code through firefox, however, the amount of modifications is a little over my head!  :(

Any help with this creation would be wonderful!

Thank you!

Suzanne

Anita
    Participant

The developer of that theme is agentevolution.com and here is a link – http://themes.agentevolution.com/. You might want to invest in one of their Genesis child themes and then customize it from there since they already have it coded the way you want. Or you can hire a coder to do it for you.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

RealtyCandy
    Participant

Suzanne,

I see from your site that you didn’t get that search box setup.

It looks like you are using AgentPress theme.

If you are still interested, I can help, we have done this for some clients.

Basically you change the size of that slider and then you just put opacity in the css for the search box so that there is some transparency.

It would really spice up your site! If you need specifics, let me know.

Thanks,

James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.