Full width slider in AgentPress

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Full width slider in AgentPress

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mike Panic 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mike Panic
    Participant

Following earlier guidelines I got rid of the property search at the top of AgentPress, modified the .css code to reflect the new box should be 920px for the slider and also tried 100% and then went to the Listing, uploaded a new 920px photo as the featured file – and this is what I”m seeing on the home page:

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Mike Panic.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Mike Panic.

anitac
    Participant

I really need a link to see your code with Firebug. Can you share the link please?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Mike Panic
    Participant

Is there a way I can send you a private message?  The site has a maintenance mode plugin enabled to hide it from the public, I can send you admin login credentials though.

anitac
    Participant

Got to my website and send me a message there.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Since I viewed it – I’ll post my response here also even though I sent you an email with the information:

The first thing I see is that your configuration on the slider is only set at 590px wide. It should be about 920px – equal to the slider size.

Your featured top is set to 100%, it should be 920px

[css].featured-top {
    background-color: #DDDDDD;
    box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #666666;
    clear: both;
    margin: 0 auto 20px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 20px;
    width: 920px;
    }[/css]

Lastly, your images need to be the width of the slider – at least 920px to fit the full width.

If this works for you, let me know.

Mike Panic
    Participant

Got it, thanks!  Found the last bit in the Slider option from the Dashboard, was hunting in CSS for it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.