Genesis 1.9.1 and Genesis Responsive Slider Problem

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis 1.9.1 and Genesis Responsive Slider Problem

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Baumann 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

magher
    Participant

New WordPress installation 3.5 with Genesis 1.9.1 and Executive Child theme v 2.0

The Responsive slider will not work in the Home- Slider .
    I can get it to work  in the  Primary Sidebar and the Header Right  but this is not what I need.

The url is http://dentist.ticketonics.com/

I have checked all the settings and deleted the site and reinstalled everything but problem persists.

I have not changed any code and have no other plugins activated.

Any help would be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  magher.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  magher.

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

Looks like you have a static page set as the homepage. This overrides the theme home.php so the widgets won’t display. Under Settings > Reading, set it to display Your latest posts.

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

magher
    Participant

Many thanks Jen for prompt reply.

This fixed the problem.

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Genesis 1.9.1 and Genesis Responsive Slider Problem’ is closed to new replies.