Genesis 2.0

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  abuyer 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

snakeair
    Participant

@William

You is talking about getting emails about status updates on the beta version or blog posts on the official StudioPress blog?

I just follow Brian on twitter to get some updates from him.

William
    Participant

@Snakeair

I’m not concerned about the beta version, though that was announced. Updates on the production version either by blog post or e-mail would be fine.

Rusty
    Participant

I understand the impatience, I am in the same boat, can’t wait and I have 3 active projects that I just went with G1.9 because I have to get them out there. .

However, you have to understand that developing and delivering a software product is much more complex than many other things, like say building a website.

WP3.6 comes out, I’m sure they have a whole suite of tests to run through, last minute fixes to answer for last minute changes in WP3.6. You simply can not predict these things.

OTOH: if they were to pull the trigger too quickly with a little glitch here, or a needed tweak there, then sure enough the forum will explode with questions and bug reports, and complaints about it not being ready.

It is a tough balance (be thankful we’re not dealing with M$oft)

I keep checking my email just waiting for the announcement, like a kid waiting for the mailman to deliver a birthday present.. I know the wait will be worth it. I know in September or October I’ll look back and an extra week or two of waiting will be well worth it.

I am personally grateful to get such an insane value for more than a reasonable price..

BTW – When did they say it’ll be coming out? ;)

Rusty Eddy

mediaguru
    Participant

I see that 2.0 has been released. Now to see what all the goodness has brought !

alinechahine
    Participant

it just did .. :)

William
    Participant

With two themes. I guess I’ll be trying it on a test site this evening.

RicoS
    Participant

Thanks Guys, just updated and it’s working a treat.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  RicoS.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  RicoS.

abuyer
    Participant

Am I dumb or I just can’t find these Schema.org stuff? How to use them, I can’t find such field or tool etc ???

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.