Genesis Connect question…

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Connect question…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nickthegeek 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kelmom
    Participant

I purchased Genesis Connect about a year ago (maybe more?).  Anyway, I didn’t see the plugin in my downloads area.  I was wondering where we go to download that plugin with this new format?  Also… will we have a designated forum area to discuss the Studiopress plugins?

:)

~Kellie~

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

GC was made into a free plugin. Originally this was created by a third party developer who was hired on at Copyblogger full time. Long story short, Copyblogger has opted to make it a free plugin so it can be hosted at WordPress.org allowing for more exposure and easier dashboard based updates.

We did have a designated place for plugins but it very quickly became full of questions about other plugins, not StudioPress plugins. That causes a good deal of clutter and confusion. Ultimately we opted to do away with the plugin specific forum as it seemed to invite discussion beyond what it was intended for. General discussion works but if you have technical and usage questions just drop us a line at the help desk. We are here to help.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.