Genesis Dynamik XAMPP and Coda 2!

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Dynamik XAMPP and Coda 2!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pxjenkins

Have been using ServerPress’s Desktop Server XAMPP setup for a while to dev sites offline, which I want to maintain as a dev route.

For the last few weeks, have been exploring Genesis and Cobalt App’s Dynamik as a way to build custom sites.

Now, I’d like to use Coda 2 to finalise the sites, plus maybe Espresso. The issue is that when I load the index.php file from Genesis theme folder (located on the XAMPP) into Coda 2, with Dynamik operating as the child theme, and then try to Preview Genesis’s index.php I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_rtl() in /Users/Paul/Documents/Websites/balanga6.dev/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/functions/widgetize.php on line 108

Anyone out there with experience of this route who can help me resolve this issue? Until I can preview the theme’s index.php, I won’t be able to use Coda 2 to make changes.

Cheers!

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in, and I will escalate for you.

If the issue is resolved, please mark the thread “resolved”, so that I can close it.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.