Genesis eNews Extended Widget – Modern Blogger Child Theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis eNews Extended Widget – Modern Blogger Child Theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

msprocrastin8

Hi folks,

I’ve very new to the world of html and have been working on my new blog, changing colours etc. I installed the Genesis eNews Extended widget and it seemed to work correctly once, but when I attempted to change the colour of the “submit” button, and the text in the email address box, it removed all the content except for the title.

I’m sure I’ve just changed something in the CSS and need to fix it up…

Any suggestions for a newbie?

Thanks, Katie

http://www.lifeprosperityhealth.com

Kellie

Hello there,
    Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. However, I have a question about the Genesis E news widget and it seems you have conquered what I am having great difficulty with. I have searched high and low for an answer on the web but cant find any help, maybe you can assist?
    When you dragged your widget over to your header and you got the drop down menu for it, it has fields to fill in. I don’t know what goes in these fields, especially the “FORM ACTION” field??? I see it recommends installing Mail Poet…Did you install it or is it not necessary?
    I’m sorry to ask this on your post but your post was the closest thing Ive found regarding the widget in two days.
    I’m a desperate newbie!

P.S. I tried to email you privately but this forum doesn’t seem to have that capability.
    Thanks!
    Kellie

Susan

Katie:

If you go ahead and submit a support ticket at Pretty Darn Cute Design, I will attempt to assist you over there.

Thanks!

~ Susan
    Pretty Darn Cute Design theme support

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

msprocrastin8

Hi Kellie,

Don’t feel bad about hijacking my post…that’s how these things work! :)

Unfortunately, I’m just trying to get the appearance of my blog sorted for now before I check on the functionality…so I haven’t actually tested each of the fields yet. I will keep you posted though!

~ Katie

msprocrastin8

Hi Susan,

Thanks for you prompt response! I have just submitted a support ticket at PDC.

~ Katie

Susan

I’m closing this thread as “resolved”, as I helped Katie at the support desk.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Genesis eNews Extended Widget – Modern Blogger Child Theme’ is closed to new replies.