Genesis Featured Amplified Widget

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Featured Amplified Widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  essaysnark 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

marjwyatt
    Participant

The difficulty that I’m having with the widget is easier to demonstrate than it is to explain.  Please watch the video using the link provided here:  http://www.screencast.com/t/hms9HNajjIEZ

Virtually Marj Wyatt
    VirtuallyMarj.com | Twitter | Facebook | Google +

AC
    Blocked

@Marjwyatt, you may want to post this here – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/genesis-featured-widget-amplified. The GFWA has it’s own support area and they may be able to help you sooner.

marjwyatt
    Participant

I have done as you requested but I’m pretty sure that Nick is part of this forum too so I thought it would be beneficial to post here as well.

Virtually Marj Wyatt
    VirtuallyMarj.com | Twitter | Facebook | Google +

AC
    Blocked

I offer that as your primary resource because he isn’t really moderating the community site. He’s more involved with the support aspect. I am a moderator and there are others so right now they are relying on us. The emails from the support page for the plugin go directly to him as he is the developer of the plugin.

essaysnark
    Participant

marjwyatt, this is something others have seen too and it has been discussed quite a bit in the plugin’s support page on WP.org that Anita pointed you to.

I’m using Firefox and I am able to click and hold on the dropdowns, then move down to select what I want, and it seems to work fine that way. Hope you get it to work for you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.