Genesis Featured Post Widget

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Featured Post Widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

justinheron
    Participant

When using the Genesis Featured Posts widget if I select the show featured image option when it is left aligned my posts end up looking like a staircase as it leaves no spacing between posts.

Does anyone know what this is listed as in the CSS code as I cant seem to pinpoint it and make some changes. I am hoping in the same area as this I can also remove the border around the thumbnail.

Hope someone can help!

Au Coeur
    Participant

What is the website?

I have ” .featuredpage .page .featuredpost .post” in my CSS; the styling there that impacts the stair-stepping. The image border is going to be changed in an image section, perhaps .featuredpost img.

Depending upon the browser you are using, you may be able to right click on the element and “inspect” it to find out which CSS rules are impacting it.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.