Genesis Featured Post Widget missing from Lifestyle

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Featured Post Widget missing from Lifestyle

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

krystyn
    Participant

Is there any reason I can’t see a Genesis Featured Post Widget in a lifestyle install? I’m trying to follow the portfolio directions for setting it up like the demo, but I don’t have the Genesis Featured Post Widget to drag into the portfolio section on the appearance>> widget page.

I’ve tried Genesis Featured Widget amplified and that doesn’t appear to be working.

(I’m following these directions: Create your post or posts.

Go to Dashboard>Pages>Add New and create a page – choose “Portfolio” as the page template from the right side.

Go to Dashboards>Appearance>Add Widgets and drag a Genesis Featured Post Widget to the Portfolio Widget area.

Configure as in the screenshot below.
    )

http://www.flouronmyface.com/

AC
    Blocked

When you install Featured Widget Amplified – it automatically removes the Featured Posts widget. Deactivate it and the Featured Posts widget will show up again. If it doesn’t show back up, send me a note on my website – I can send you instructions so I can remotely view your dashboard.

krystyn
    Participant

Thank you @anitac. I didn’t realize one overrides the other…it’s all fixed.

AC
    Blocked

You’re welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Featured Post Widget missing from Lifestyle’ is closed to new replies.