Genesis Featured Widget Amplified and All In One Event Calendar

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Featured Widget Amplified and All In One Event Calendar

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

I am trying to use GFWA to be able to display upcoming events from a Time.ly calendar. Unfurtunately, the event date in the calendar plugin is not saved in a meta table, so I cannot just call them that way. I got some code to add to their plugin from their support person, but now I have to integrate it with GFWA. Does anyone know where I might put this:

global $ai1ec_calendar_controller;
    $ai1ec_calendar_controller-> get_agenda_like_view( 'custom-widget', array( 'time_limit' => 'timestamp from when to begin showing events' ) );

to make it work? I am using multiple instances of the GFWA widget, so I need it to only apply to one particular instance.

Thanks

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

AC
    Blocked

The GFAW plugin has it’s own support forum on WordPress.org. Try posting this over there – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/genesis-featured-widget-amplified.

Au Coeur
    Participant

I did, no response which is why I posted here.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.