Genesis Featured Widget Amplified and post_terms

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Featured Widget Amplified and post_terms

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Au Coeur
    Participant

Does Nick’s Genesis Featured widget Amplified not support the post_terms shortcode in the post info or meta sections?

I put [post_terms before="Price: " taxonomy="price"] for my custom taxonomy in the post info section and it is just showing a blank line.

…this site is currently under development and has a maintenance screen otherwise I would link to it.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

cdils
    Participant

Hi,

I see it’s been awhile since you posted this. Are you still needing help?

Cheers,
    Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I tweet @cdils.

Au Coeur
    Participant

Yes! I would really like to figure this out. Any ideas?

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

try this variation
    [post_terms before='Price: ' taxonomy='price']

Au Coeur
    Participant

No, that does not work either. :-(

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.