Genesis Featured Widget Amplified show future posts in widget?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Featured Widget Amplified show future posts in widget?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

granatdesign
    Participant

does anyone know how to show future posts using this plugin?

I’m told it has something to do with

modify the query on the gfwa_query_args filter

but I don’t know how I would do this. I’m guessing it could be added as a filter in my functions file, but that’s way over my head.

any help would be greatly appreciated… Maybe someone has done this already before?

cehwitham
    Participant

I presume you’re trying to promote future articles to get people to return to your site?

Have you tried the following plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/soup-show-off-upcoming-posts/

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

granatdesign
    Participant

thanks.

tried it but what happened was similar to this poster

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-turn-off-credits-rss-newsletter

really nice plugin, just one mention. wp 3.4.1 plus plugin 1.7 in german: you can’t disable newsletter, credits, rss. as soon as you hit save the checkboxes get checked again.

decided to use all-in-one events(?)

would love for someone to configure nick’s excellent widget amplified plugin….

cehwitham
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback, it’s a shame there’s a bug, hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Unfortunately I’ve not got the time to look into adding functionality to Nick’s widget, maybe you could suggest the feature to him?

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.