genesis for free

Community Forums Forums General Discussion genesis for free

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  genesun 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

genesun
    Participant

If i buy genesis with theme and make a site and sell it with webhotel account, would my client basically get genesis? Can he then use it and make own sites with that genesis and that theme? Can he sell it to farward?

Im little confused about this issue, but hey, im new here :)

Im just thinking that do i need to disable genesis somehow when i hand over the site. I dont wanna make anything illegal, like hand over genesis frameworks.

Susan

Yes, your client would receive the Genesis framework from you, and then can do whatever he wishes with it. The only thing he cannot do is get support through the help desk. Any clients of his also cannot get support through the help desk. That is reserved for the original purchaser of the Genesis framework. Support is handled based on the registered email address used when purchasing the framework.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

anitac
    Participant

I would say… if you are working on a client site, incorporate the fee for genesis and the theme in your overall. I set up an email address and purchase with that email address for the client. This way, if I am not their webmaster, they have a way to get support on their own.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

genesun
    Participant

Thank you for your replys.

This issue is much clearer to me now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.