Genesis Framework Only Purchase vs. SP Pro Plus (using Dynamik)

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Framework Only Purchase vs. SP Pro Plus (using Dynamik)

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ByTheOcean 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ByTheOcean
    Participant

Planning to finally purchase the Genesis Framework for use with Dynamik. Wondering what the pros and cons are of buying Framework only vs the whole Pro Plus package? Can I use the Extender Plug-In with the entire Pro Plus pkg?

Also, does anyone know if I don’t buy the package now, but just Genesis, if I can buy the Pro Plus at a later day by paying the difference (not sure yet how much I would use it)? Thanks!

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

If you are using Dynamik, you don’t need to purchase any child themes – Dynamik is a child theme itself. However, if you opt for Extender, it is made to work with all existing Genesis child themes.

If you buy just the framework for now, you’ll receive a discount on the pro package later as an existing member. Hope that helps!

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

ByTheOcean
    Participant

Thank you, Andrea!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.