Genesis Latest Tweets

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Latest Tweets

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wonderwoman 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

wonderwoman
    Participant

I have just actualized the plugin so now I have to go to the widget. There is a message: “Please set the Genesis Latest Tweets Settings.”, but when I go to the link (wp-admin/admin.php?page=genesis-twitter-widget-settings), it appears that I don’t have permissions enough to see this page.
    I want to know which file I have to give more permissions, thanks!

paradox
    Participant

Did you find a solution for this problem?
    I’m getting the same error when trying to access the settings – “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”

wonderwoman
    Participant

No, I haven’t…. still waiting for a solution….

paradox
    Participant

Thanks for the reply wonderwoman.

Anyone have a solution to this problem?

johnc
    Participant

Same here. Thought this would be fixed by now. Added the plugin and activated it. Went to Widgets and placed it where I wanted it. Opened it and clicked “Please set the Genesis Latest Tweets Settings” but only get the message “You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.”. Tried signing into twitter just in case it was looking the active account, that wasn’t it.

wonderwoman
    Participant

still waiting for a solution….

Summer
    Participant

What version of the plugin and what version of Genesis are you all using?

I have Latest Tweets v1.2.2 and Genesis 1.9.2 on several sites, and I just installed Latest Tweets 1.2.2 on a test site I have running Genesis 2.0.1, and I have no problems getting to the configuration menu on any of them.

Update: If you go from the main admin menus Genesis > Latest Tweets, you can access the menu, but if you try to click on that menu link from inside the widget, you’ll get that error, at least I do on the unconfigured version running on my test site.

To be honest, I have never ever tried to get to the configuration page from the widget before. I’ve always gone to the configuration submenu under “Genesis” to configure it, then the widget just needs to have options added to it.

wonderwoman
    Participant

Hi again, I have actualized Genesis, so now, with 2.0.1 it works, thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.