Genesis Latest Tweets and W3 Total Cache

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Latest Tweets and W3 Total Cache

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  preengaged 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

preengaged
    Participant

I went to the Genesis Latest Tweets plugin page on WordPress.com. I installed W3 Total Cache and found that the Genesis Latest Tweets widget is caching the data. I asked on that page if anyone knew how to configure Genesis Latest Tweets with W3 Total Cache. The plugin author stated that it was not a Genesis Latest Tweets question and therefore I should come here and ask. Since Studiopress recommends W3 Total Cache and Genesis Latest Tweets is made specifically for Genesis, I’m hoping someone here will be able to help me.

I am hoping that those who know how to get W3 Total Cache to work with the Genesis Latest Tweets plugin could tell me how to configure W3TC. Is it possible to configure W3TC with the Genesis Latest Tweets plugin so the tweets are live and not cached per page? Thank you!

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back, and I will escalate for you.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

preengaged
    Participant

I have not been able to get this resolved yet. Any help would be appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.