Genesis Latest Tweets ~ Odd issue on Creative Burst

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Latest Tweets ~ Odd issue on Creative Burst

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  essaysnark 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lilypoo
    Participant

When I have the Genesis Latest Tweets Plug In activated and configured on Creative Burst, I get text ads (don’t know where they are coming from) overlaying some of my content. When I disable Latest Tweets, this goes away. I don’t know it it’s a theme issue or the plug-in. Thanks.

http://www.queencreeksigns.com

essaysnark
    Participant

Is the plugin activated now? I’m seeing an overlay of tweets on the page in a weird place but I’m not seeing any ads. Which are the ads you’re referring to?

lilypoo
    Participant

Yes, I left it activated so ya’ll could see what’s happening. You are RIGHT, they are tweets that are out of place. I don’t remember making them…apparently Pinterest made them for me.

I’d still like to get rid of them though! LOL

If I change the settings to show just one tweet, that solves it. I guess the box won’t expand and hold three. ;)

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  lilypoo.
    • This reply was modified 9 months ago by  lilypoo.

essaysnark
    Participant

I think that’s a third-party theme and I don’t have access to it so you may want to contact the theme developer directly for assistance. I don’t have any issues with how that plugin works with my Genesis theme so it could be something with how that widget area is implemented (not sure).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.