Genesis plugins

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis plugins

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  babrees 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

babrees
    Participant

Can we get help with Genesis plugins here?   On the old forum there was a special section for them.

I have just installed the Genesis Featured Widget Amplified – brilliant plugin but sadly it is not working at the moment.  The drop down selector boxes within the widget area cannot be selected.  There have been a few people posting this problem on the WP forum  but they haven’t had a reply or fix.

Is anybody able to help with this?

Is Nick about?  Is he ok?  It’s unusual for him not to be about.

Susan

Yes, you can get help with the Genesis plugins here. There isn’t a separate forum.

Nick is around – I haven’t been on the forum much in the past week, so I haven’t “bumped” into him on the forum. I’ll see if I can rustle up an answer for you. :)

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

babrees
    Participant

Thanks Susan.

It is only two of the boxes – Post/Page and Include/Exclude post ID#

Messing about again with it I managed to get it working by clicking and HOLDING then dragging down to include before releasing mouse hold.

I’ll post this on the WP forum for the others, but it would be good if Nick does have a spare minute (;)) to fix

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.