Genesis: Problem with the hooks

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis: Problem with the hooks

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GiorgarasAE 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GiorgarasAE

Hello,

After following step by step the tutorial at the link given below, every page is messed up. What i mean is that everything is moved, fonts-size changes etc. Everything messed up! Of course after doing the reverse process everything is fine again.

What should be the problem?

Thanks!

Tutorial: philipgledhill.co.uk/genesis-framework-widget-area/
    My website: seopedia.gr

http://www.seopedia.gr

anitac
    Participant

His instructions are for NON-HTML5 themes. You are using the Genesis Sample Child Theme which is HTML5.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

GiorgarasAE

I guess i have to follow the same steps but paste the code included at the support tutorials for my theme.

Thanks.

GiorgarasAE

Following this tutorial that seems to be ok with HTML5, it worked better but the text align changed. For example, take a look at this page, seopedia.gr/about-us/. The widget (before loop) is ok, but look at the text of the page.

Any idea for this?

anitac
    Participant

I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish by modifying the code? What are you trying to achieve?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

GiorgarasAE

What do you mean when you say i modify the code? I want a widget area before loop. Following the steps one by one, gave this result.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.