Genesis Responsive Slider – change the Title font

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Responsive Slider – change the Title font

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  little shiva 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

irened
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to change the Title formatting for the Genesis Responsive Slider widget only.

How does one do that?

Thanks!

SoZo

You’d need to add a new rule to the theme’s style sheet. I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

sdm
    Participant

I just did that using the Font Uploader plug-in and the stylesheet (like Sozo said…he rocks, btw).  I found the element and then put it into the Font Uploader…worked perfectly.  Then I played with the code to change the case and the size. Voila! :)

little shiva
    Participant

I’m not good with code: can anyone help me edit the type on the Genesis Responsive Slider widget any other way, or give me a step-by-step example with code please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.