Genesis Responsive Slider Disappeared

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Responsive Slider Disappeared

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AC 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mrshappyhomemaker

Hi! I run MrsHappyHomemaker.com & I’ve had the Genesis Responsive Slider in the Top Home position for about 2 years. The other day, it just disappeared and I’m not sure why. I noticed it was gone, and I have tried uninstalling the plugin and re-installing it to fix the problem to no avail. Sometimes, when I delete & then reinstall – the slider pops back up for one refresh… and then when I refresh the second time, it’s gone again. The only thing I can think of that could have happened was before I noticed it was gone, I set my featured image in my new blog post and my image gallery looked completely different, and it only showed the images from that particular post in it instead of all of my images – and that’s never happened before.

I usually turn to my web designer for things like this, but she recently left the business & I’m unsure of how to fix it. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated – thank you!

-Crystal

http://www.MrsHappyHomemaker.com

AC
    Blocked

Hi, you are using the Innovative theme. I see your slider is back on your site now? Looks like you might need to regenerate your thumbnails to maybe get all of your images the correct size. Download, activate and install the plugin here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.