Genesis Responsive Slider Executive Theme Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Responsive Slider Executive Theme Issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marco 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SiteDeisgn8850
    Participant

Hello, I am using Genesis w/ Executive Child Theme.  Even though I have the image I uploaded to the Pages I use for the Featured Image as 1140 x 325, and the Responsive Slider setting at the image to be 1140 x 325, the slider shows extra “white space” on the right side of each image in the slider.  This occurs when the window is pulled wider than the slider goes; the Responsive slider is being overly responsive and is adding that extra white space when it should not when the window is pulled wide…. What would cause that?  I’m using the latest versions of Genesis and WordPress.  Is there a known fix to this?

Thank you,

Jon

SoZo

Please include a link to your site with all questions.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

SiteDeisgn8850
    Participant

It was only happening on my Xampp localhost copy.  I’ll chalk it up to being an anomaly.  I appreciate the reply – you can close this ticket.

Thank you.

Marco
    Participant

I have the same problem. I set the featured image on 1140 and it takes a image of 920.

Where to find me: Facebook | Google + | Twitter | Website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.