genesis responsive slider / flexslider & woocommerce

Community Forums Forums General Discussion genesis responsive slider / flexslider & woocommerce

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

When using genesis responsive slider to pull woocommerce products for homepage slider the slider is pulling largest version of img. Woocommerce product image settings or css edits within /genesis-responsive-slider/style.css so far are ineffective at limiting the img size within the slider pre-load (max-height: 420px;…etc.) therefore the result is either a partial viewable area of the large full size item image or in some cases a cut-off part of it on smaller viewports.

Does anyone have any solutions for this within the css for genesis slider / jQuery FlexSlider v1.8

I either lose the responsiveness or end up with cut off images… thank you.

As you posted this a while ago, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, please let me know, and I will take a look (or escalate if I cannot help).

If it is resolved, please mark it resolved, so that the thread can be closed.

Susan @ One Happy Studio I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.