Genesis Responsive slider issue

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Responsive slider issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

toddjenkins
    Participant

Hi,

I followed the tutorial in setting up my slider, but only the title of slider is showing. I uninstalled and reinstalled the slider plugin. Should I uninstall and reinstall wordpress? My site is at: toddjenkinsmedia.com

Thanks,

Todd

nickthegeek
    Keymaster

Please make sure that the pages/posts have a featured image that has been uploaded via WordPress

toddjenkins
    Participant

Hi Nick,
    Thanks for getting back to me. I just did 4 new sample posts uploaded sample pics via wordpress. Still nothing?

yakkas
    Participant

You have to add the images as featured images to the posts/pages used in the slider – then they will show

toddjenkins
    Participant

Hi Yakkas, I tried 4 new sample posts as featured images, so the image showed up in the bottom right corner under featured image…Still doesn’t work.

anitac
    Participant

Go to your Slider settings. Look under “Type of Content” and make sure you have “Posts” selected. The images need to be the correct size of the slider – they will not upsize theme. If the images are too small, they won’t show up. What are the dimensions you are using? It also looks like you have more than one type of widget in the Slider area.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.