Genesis responsive slider Magazine theme

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis responsive slider Magazine theme

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  icjonsson 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kmb
    Participant

My responsive slider does not work. If I go in and re save, it will start working and then it will stop working again for no reason. Is there a known reason this may be happening to my slider?? Thanks for any advise in advance.

http://everythingswimmingpools.com/

echofoxtrot
    Participant

I don’t know why it is doing that, but give this a try: make sure you have the latest version; delete it from where it is now (header?) and add it to some other widget area. Did you upgrade to Genesis 2.0?

Hope this helps.

icjonsson
    Participant

I updated to Genesis 2.0 and lost the ability to fully format the slider, I only get two settings. I am using the Magazine theme, I created a new site, exported the posts from the old (ringsidereport.net) and imported them to (test.ringsidereport.net) upgraded it today from 2.0 to 2.1 to see if it would help but it didn’t. I had it working with the Metro theme, but other elements don’t work with that theme.

delectablychic
    Participant

I’ve actually been having some problems with the slider myself. I’m not 100% sure which plugin it is, but I think the culprit might be WP Supercache. For me, the slider comes and goes. It’s something really recent – as in the last week or so.

DelectablyChic!, an online lifestyle publication with a focus on style, dining, travel and more.

icjonsson
    Participant

I have disabled all of my plugins.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.