Genesis Responsive Slider – text not showing on mobile phone in Agency

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Responsive Slider – text not showing on mobile phone in Agency

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leannemorrison
    Participant

Hi, my website is http://www.taspropertymanagers.com.au.

The Genesis Responsive Slider works well on desktop machine. However, I cannot see the text to the right of the images when I view it on my (Samsung) Android phone (landscape or portrait format), or when I look at it in portrait format (landscape is ok) on my iPad. I just see a blank white space.

I have unticked “Hide Title & Content on Mobile Devices” in the plugin settings.

The featured images I have used are 950 x 295px as shown in the instructions (I have made the photo approximately 60% of the image and left blank white space for approximately 30% of the image).

I would appreciate it if someone can head me in the right direction on this please, otherwise I will have to abandon this theme and look for another mobile responsive one.

Many thanks
    Leanne

http://www.taspropertymanagers.com.au

Susan

Hi, as you posted this a while back, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, please check back, and I will escalate for you. If it is resolved, please mark “resolved”, and I will close it. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

leannemorrison
    Participant

It seems the text is not meant to show on mobile devices, which is a great pity. My solution – make the photo with the text embedded in it (Photoshop), big enough to read on mobile devices.

Susan

That seems like a good workaround. I always have it set not to display text on mobile devices, so hadn’t encountered the issue you were experiencing.

I will go ahead and close this thread.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Responsive Slider – text not showing on mobile phone in Agency’ is closed to new replies.