Genesis Responsive Slider with Executive Pro

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Responsive Slider with Executive Pro

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rpp 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

rpp
    Participant

The site in question http://www.fuchsbloodstock.com/. Reallly, really need to get this fixed.

I need the text in the Responsive Slider to fit properly. As you can see it runs out of the slider to the left and at the bottom on some slides.

Thanks in advance for the help!

emasai
    Participant

Although I love Genesis, I do not like their Responsive Slider. My suggestion is get Soliloquy, much easier to handle and to customize, it’s also responsive.

Need Website Customization or a Responsive CSS fix? Contact Me
    Lynne emasai.com

rpp
    Participant

Still looking for help with this!!

rpp
    Participant

BUMP

coralseait
    Participant

I’m not sure what’s going on, but your images don’t appear to be the same size, I can see some pop on the slider.

Try sizing your images to your slider dimensions. Also you have a lot of text in the side, Executive’s not really meant for tons of text. You may need to allocate more of a percentage for your text after you re-size the images.

javedream1

I just like the helpful information you provide . I will bookmark your forum and check again right here frequently. I am relatively sure I will be told many new stuff right right here! Good luck for the following!

http://www.remaxnova.com/residential/bedford-real-estate

rpp
    Participant

I decided to turn the text preview off. Couldn’t figure out a fix.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.