Genesis Sample Theme iPhone Responsive Header Image Issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Sample Theme iPhone Responsive Header Image Issue

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robodashy 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

jnine0712

I am designing a Genesis Sample Child Theme and have gotten all my images on all all devices to be responsive. But issue is with the responsive header image on the iPhone, specifically the landscape view, where the image looks fine, except showing a lot of extra white space under the image itself. This makes the menu bar appear to be off screen, because of this. Not sure how to fix this or I can add code to get rid of this white space. Looking for some help and advice. Thanks.

http://223.6f1.myftpupload.com

Robodashy

Hi jnine0712 (Janine?)

Having a look at your site I’ve noticed a couple of things (first one is off topic but might help with other issues you may have):
    Your #header max-width value is set to 1152 – you need to change this to 1152px;
    In your media queries – try playing with the height of the #header div. I changed it to height: auto; and it looks like this worked – but make the changes and see what that does. More changes may be required.

Let me know how you go, and good luck :)

The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.
    - Tom Waits, “Step Right Up”

jnine0712

Thank you so very much and this totally did the trick. Seriously cannot thank you enough for your help with this!! :)

Robodashy

No worries :) Glad it did the trick.

The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.
    - Tom Waits, “Step Right Up”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.