Genesis Simple Sidebars

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Simple Sidebars

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfesta 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tfesta
    Participant

Can someone tell me what setting I am missing to use TWO sidebars on the same page.  The reason this is important for this site is that there is a generic sidebar which is applicable to all the pages and then a 2nd sidebar which is specific to the content on that page.

I am using the Agency Child Theme 2.0 with the latest version of Genesis.
    It is a new installation without any customizations other than adding Genesis Responsive Slider. I have gone through the instructions and looked for any setting I may have missed.  This is the second time I have tried to do this with the Agency theme on two different sites.

I have registered two sidebars in the Genesis menu as instructed.  Added content to each widget sidebar.  Edited the test page and added the two sidebars in the sidebar selection area on the page (it is a page, not a blog post).   Left the default template as the page template (I tried other page templates listed prior to posting this query.

Jen Baumann
    Keymaster

Did you select one of the layout options that includes both sidebars?

If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

tfesta
    Participant

Thank you. That cleared up the confusion.  I think there should be a “stackable”  feature though.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Simple Sidebars’ is closed to new replies.