Genesis Slider – Agency Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Genesis Slider – Agency Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mpw 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mpw
    Participant

How do I set the caption area height so that it covers to the bottom of the slides, regardless of the amount of content in the caption or size of image.  You can see this on this site:

http://www.montywinters.com

SoZo

You should be able to a height to .agency .slide-excerpt

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

mpw
    Participant

Instead of modifying the CSS as suggested I chose to try using the Agency Responsive Slider tutorial settings, which I cannot duplicate. No entry in the “limit to content” field produced no content, so I changed it to 250 characters which produced what you now see.  My issue now is the “continued reading” button needs to be dropped down.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  mpw.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  mpw.

Redwood
    Participant

You will have far more control over all aesthetic aspects of the slider by accessing the CSS that controls it.

mpw
    Participant

Is there more documentation for the Genesis Responsive Slider somewhere that I can refer to? Like I said, I would just like to duplicate the way it looks in the demo.  Thanks.

Ozzy
    Participant

i haven’t looked at the documentation, but either you have to limit the content to less characters or use the excerpt in the slider settings.

mpw
    Participant

Ok, now I have chosen excerpt which will work but how do you control excerpt length so the “continue reading” shows up?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.