Genesis Slider – Blank Image before slider images appear

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Slider – Blank Image before slider images appear

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  skstudio 1 year ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

marciacreativegroup
    Participant

Hello! I’m having an issue with the Genesis slider plugin that has got to be a simple fix, but alas, I cannot figure it out. On the page below, the slider has a blank image before any of the slides rotate in.

My settings are set to only include 3 featured slides, based on the taxonomy tag “featured”

http://realfittraining.com

Can anyone help?

SoZo

Have you deactivated all other plugins to rule out conflicts? Are Genesis and WP both up to date?

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

marciacreativegroup
    Participant

I deactivated the genesis responsive plugin as it was causing conflict, but no, I haven’t shut off all plugins. It started doing this after I removed a post that was telling people that the site was under constructions. It was one of the featured images. Once I removed it, and the entire post itself from the site, it started showing the blank slide.

I only have it setup to include 3 slides and have them specified according to a taxonomy tag.

anitac
    Participant

Did you check your settings to see if you removed the actual post id? And did you unpublish the post or did you trash/delete it?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

marciacreativegroup
    Participant

I did and my settings hows I only have 3 sliders supposed to be showing and their specific ID #’s are listed.

I also deleted the post from the site. Trash then Delete.

anitac
    Participant

I thought someone else had the problem and found it here. Have you deactivated your plugins to see if the blank space goes away? Seems the other person had a plugin conflict.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

marciacreativegroup
    Participant

Thanks! Going to try this. I wish that I had this plugin…I don’t, so it must be one of those stinkers! Ah, trial and error :)

skstudio
    Participant

Hi, Did you ever eliminate the blank slide in the slider? I am also having the blank slider problem. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.