genesis slider images not showing

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks genesis slider images not showing

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  calendargirl 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

calendargirl
    Participant

Hi, I have followed the directions to the tutorial instructing how to add images to the slider. The only deviant was where you should select the word Featured where it says “by taxonomis and terms”  For me, there is no dropdown menu item that says Featured. I have selected read latest post under settings and I have also selected featured item from my computer vs. media library….still no pics.

Please tell me what I am doing wrong http://www.growet.com THANKS

anitac
    Participant

Hi @calendargirl, You site is not LIVE. Can you turn it on so we can take a look? Thanks much. And I think what they mean is – to select the Category of your Choice that you want featured in the slider, not that you need to select Featured. Select one of your own.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

calendargirl
    Participant

Oooopsy Sorry, It’s back on live….thanks

anitac
    Participant

What Category do you have selected in the slider to show? Do you have any posts with a “Featured Image” attached?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

calendargirl
    Participant

Yes i have featured image with the post however I do not have a category created or selected. I was merely putting the photos in a post so they would display. I have set the settings so that they do not link out to the page. Currently I have All taxonomies selected.

Should I try placing them in a page instead?

anitac
    Participant

So, none of the categories are selected? Not even the “uncategorized”? You need to have them attached to a category for them to display.

calendargirl
    Participant

Yes, uncategorized was selected on the post…so I just went back in and selected uncategorized in the slider setting. Still nothing….

calendargirl
    Participant

I figured it out thank you. I neglected to check the “choose include” option on the settings page.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.