Genesis Slider Plugin – Only Show Content Overly Box When There Is Content

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Slider Plugin – Only Show Content Overly Box When There Is Content

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  KelliS 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KelliS
    Participant

I am using the Genesis Slider at http://www.surfpines.org and they want to add a content box overlay to only the first slide. The problem is that if I enable content to be shown in the slider settings, it shows the empty white box for the other slides that don’t have content too.

Can we use an if empty statement to check if there is content to show before displaying that white overlay box? That way it would only show up for ones that do have content. I tried adding something like this to the plugin.php file right above where it started the box div but no luck.

<code><div> <?php if ( $show_excerpt == 1 || $show_title == 1 ) { ?> <?php if(!empty($slider_posts->post_content)) { ?> <div></code>

Thanks for your help!

KelliS
    Participant

Anyone have any ideas with this – if this is possible to do?

I’m sorry for posting again, but I originally posted the day that my.studiopress.com came out and so I think it got lost in the old forum and not seen in the new.

Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.