Genesis Slider Settings

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Slider Settings

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SK 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SK
    Participant

Hi, can anybody help me with this – I don’t have idea how to set my slider settings? I want to have some full size images as sliders but it turns out to show pages instead. There are no option for me to upload images but instead only pages and posts. So I upload some images to onto pages. My website is http://www.101stressfreeliving.com. The sliders are located at the bottom left siderbar of my homepage. How should i set the correct settings? Pls advise. Thanks.

AC
    Blocked

Go to Genesis -> Slider -> and set everything up there – image size, rotation, etc. This slider is only for Posts or Pages, it’s not for images only. You need to add a Featured Image to either the Posts/Pages and then they will show up in the slider.

SK
    Participant

Hi, anitac. Thanks for your advice. I am a rookie in wordpress and gensis. So got to learn everything from ground up. Okay, with that I am going to try to work at it….many thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Genesis Slider Settings’ is closed to new replies.