Genesis Specific Forum

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Genesis Specific Forum

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cehwitham 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

butterfly
    Participant

Hello everyone.

I purchased Genesis several years ago, so it no longer shows under My Purchases and I can’t click the How To button to find Genesis specific topics.

Does anyone know how I can get a link directly to Genesis related topics? I appreciate any help.

Thanks!

~Butterfly

cehwitham
    Participant

Hi Butterfly,

Did you purchase an single theme or a Pro Plus Package? I purchased Genesis several years ago too and it still comes up under My Purchases and I can also download everything under My Downloads, it’s all moved to a new my.studiopress.com sub domain but is accessible from the main menu. The support system has also changed somewhat in that now you can submit support tickets direct to StudioPress staff rather than all tickets been handled through the forum. You’re currently posting in the Community Forum which is the only StudioPress / Genesis Forum hosted here now.

Chris

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

babrees
    Participant

Put in a ticket.   I found that they had given me two accounts by accident.  Opening a ticket they were able to advise me this and I was able to log into the correct account. Whilst it probably isn’t the same problem with you I would imagine it is something easily rectifable to the team.

Susan

http://www.studiopress.com/account-assistance

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

butterfly
    Participant

Thank you!

I will put in a ticket.

I had to completely register my name “butterfly” again, whereas for a couple of years I could just come back and log in.

I will follow up with assistance on the gap.

I appreciate the replies. :)

cehwitham
    Participant

This new forum required a new account to be setup. Your old account for logging into StudioPress itself should still be the same.

Twitter: cehwitham Web: cehwitham.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.